top of page

RESTAURANT

Our restaurant can be subdivided and has 100 seats.

The rifle and society house was built between 1858 and 1860 according to the plans of Felix Wilhelm Kubli.
In 1915, 1937/38 and 1956 additions and conversions were made with the necessary renovations.

The last time the restaurant was renovated was in May 2006.

All rooms are wheelchair accessible.

bottom of page